Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lost


The time has finally come. The first episode of the final season of Lost airs Tuesday. My dilemma is whether to try and tivo the entire season and then watch. Lost is so much better watched in chunks then one hour once a week; you just don't get as wrapped up watching it weekly. My friend was kind enough to point out that if I don't watch weekly, I'll probably hear about the plot and might as well be watching. This works out since there's nothing else worth watching lately. I now have a weekly tv date.
Even though I'm team Sawyer and Kate, I couldn't resist posting these amazing shots photographed by Peggy Sirota(definitely worth checking out her site).




1 comment:

  1. I think you need to watch it weekly. You won't be able to avoid all the spoilers, especially since it's the last season. Also, the anticipation for the next week's episode is kind of fun, as is making a night of it.

    ReplyDelete