Friday, April 2, 2010

Worldwide Pincushion Swap


So way too long after the fact(there was still snow on the ground), I'm posting about Leigh-Ann's  Worldwide Pincushion Swap. The smurf house above is the pincushion I made using this tutorial. I'm so happy I made something, it was so fun and I learned some new embroidery stitches. You can't see the windows in my pic, but I gave them lace curtains. I also decided to get out my jewelry supplies and make some earrings for my new blog friend/swap partner Sasha from The Foxy Robot. It was so great getting to know Sasha and emailing back and forth. I love her new blog and will be borrowing some ideas soon(some retrofabulousness). 

Sasha sent me this beautiful quilted pincushion. I love it!!! I need to set up my studio to give this cushion a beautiful home. Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later....

2 comments:

  1. I love my little smurf house and earrings! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LIsa! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I got my curtains online at cost plus world market. I purchased some curtain panels from them about a year ago for our dining room and loved them.. these are just as great. I should have my room done soon.. hopefully! thanks again,
    tams

    ReplyDelete