Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here I am...

Happy New Year to all y'all! It's been over a month since I posted and I'm gonna make sure it's not another month till you see me here again. I've purchased a space heater which will definitely make blogging easier as I will now be able to feel my fingers. 
I never got around to posting the lovely things I saw at the craft shows I went to before Christmas. I really enjoyed cityofcraft and will definitely be checking out their events in the future and hopefully participating in one. I figure you may have Christmas money to spend and these would be nice things to spend it on.



Birch bark jewelry and creations from bettula. I bought myself some earrings and my mom the hanging dove. The dove picture does not do it justice, it has a dark side and light side and looks absolutely beautiful hanging in a window. I want some doves for my home, I'm just going to have to decide how many.



Even though I was supposed to be Christmas shopping, I bought myself Ella's Botanicals Lemon Meringue Lotion. Incredible!! The yummiest lotion ever and it keeps making me think of the Strawberry Shortcake doll who smelled exactly like this(she musta been called Lemon Meringue).





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog - so glad you like it. Always happy to discover another Toronto blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lemon is 100% my favorite smell, I found this great summery body wash at bath and body works and im rationing it, so I have it for a long time. Than you for the kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete